Book, Music and Lyrics by Denver Casado & Betina Hershey
Parents: please signup for text reminders at:
Tickets for the final show will be $2 and presold in October. With 80 students in the show, students will be able to buy up to 6 tickets for family, neighbors ,and friends.
- All students need to plan on attending all the Tuesday practices after school in the Auditorium from 3:05-4:00 beginning on September 19th. This is when we will learn the whole group songs (opening and closing numbers) and the choreography.
- Students will be assigned to a group. These groups will be assigned to certain days on the schedule.
- Students who are doing special dances will have practices before school on Wednesdays at 7:45 am.
- Students need to attend all assigned practices. We only have a few months to get ready and each practice is important and build on the ones before. If your student needs to miss a practice, please notify the director as soon as possible. Students who miss two practices, without prior permission, will be dropped from the show.
- All students will be expected to attend all the practices the final week before the performances.
- The final dress rehearsal will be from 3:30-6:00 at Hillside Middle School on November 7th. Please plan to drop off and pick up your student at Hillside.