Thursday, Jan. 11th
Judging @Highland Park will take place on
Links with information about finishing up your project:
Thomas and Henry present their 2016 project (2 minute video)
- Thursday, Jan. 11th: 2nd Science Fair Workshop After school 3:05-4 (preparing your project board and presentation)
- Tuesday, January 30th Bring projects to school at 8:00 a.m. to be displayed in the Sky Room.
- Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
6:00 pm-7:00pm- Preview/Open House for families of Science Fair participants.
- Judging will take place during the day on January 30th and 31st. Students will be pulled from class to be judged.
- Tuesday, January 30th - 1st School Open House
- Teachers can bring their classes to come talk with students about their projects.
- Thursday, February 1st . 2nd School Open house
10:30-11:30. Teachers can bring their classes to come talk with students about their projects.
- Friday, February 2nd, 2018 - School Winners Announced 12:30-1:00 at an Assembly.
10 projects will advance to our District Fair.
Take home projects after school.
- February 7, 2018 - District Science Fair (10 Projects from our school included)
- March 20-22, 2018 USEF 2017 (Regional Science Fair) at the Rice Eccles Stadium (on the campus of University of Utah). The awards ceremony will be held March 23, 2017 (location TBD).
Click here to see Thomas and Henry's Video about doing a successful science fair project. (They are two of our winners at last year's district fair.)
Click here to Enter the Science Fair
Due November 30th
Science Fair Presentation - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires