Highland Park Science and Engineering Fair 2018
Thursday, Jan. 11th
Judging @Highland Park will take place on
Links with information about finishing up your project:
Thomas and Henry present their 2016 project (2 minute video)
- Thursday, Jan. 11th: 2nd Science Fair Workshop After school 3:05-4 (preparing your project board and presentation)
- Tuesday, January 30th Bring projects to school at 8:00 a.m. to be displayed in the Sky Room.
- Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
6:00 pm-7:00pm- Preview/Open House for families of Science Fair participants.
- Judging will take place during the day on January 30th and 31st. Students will be pulled from class to be judged.
- Tuesday, January 30th - 1st School Open House
- Teachers can bring their classes to come talk with students about their projects.
- Thursday, February 1st . 2nd School Open house
10:30-11:30. Teachers can bring their classes to come talk with students about their projects.
- Friday, February 2nd, 2018 - School Winners Announced 12:30-1:00 at an Assembly.
10 projects will advance to our District Fair.
Take home projects after school.
- February 7, 2018 - District Science Fair (10 Projects from our school included)
- March 20-22, 2018 USEF 2017 (Regional Science Fair) at the Rice Eccles Stadium (on the campus of University of Utah). The awards ceremony will be held March 23, 2017 (location TBD).